Spring Harbor Animal Hospital also offers boarding for dogs, cats, and pocket pets so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Spring Harbor Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and negative fecal test (needs to include Giardia)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP), Rabies Vaccine, and negative fecal test (needs to include Giardia)
- All pets must be free from Internal and External Parasites and be on flea/tick preventatives.
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 608-238-6190 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!